Find new levels of performance with a progressive, structured and integrated approach
Are you motivated to progress your function, performance and results?
The following areas are all addressed as needed:
1. Training periodisation, plans and advice specific to you. With Paul, this is always based on measures of your unique current physiology and function - Paul doesn't just give out training plans. Cover all the attributes of fitness with cutting-edge progressive based training. Most people discover areas they didn't realise they were missing.
2. Your biomechanics and movement patterns. Assessing and correcting inefficiencies and injury risks. For example, the way you stand and move can even impact on your lung and heart function.
3. Recovery advice specific to you. Recovery is when you get stronger. You need this to get your best results and most people simply don't do this anywhere near as well as it could be done.
4. Foundational health. Without ongoing good health you don't adapt effectively to your training and you risk reduced training due to illness or injury.
5. Nutrition to support all the above. This includes advice on supplements.
6. Psychology and behaviour support to help keep you on track and avoid common pitfalls.
You'll get actionable steps for making the greatest impact on your results and performance. You'll understand what you need to do and why. Because Paul is also a sports physio you'll be dealing with someone who understands your body and science of the physiology, anatomy, biomechanics and training adaptations. Blood test results can also be used to give additional insights into training needs.
Sessions can either be one-off when needed or can be more regular for continued progression.