What do you treat?
Examples of common problems treated in the clinic include the following:
- Assessment, treatment and guidance for general full body rehabilitation/improvement including muscle balance, posture, restrictions, and weaknesses
- Back and neck pain, including disc problems and 'sciatica'
- Tension headaches
- Ligament sprains
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shoulder pain and movement restrictions (of which there are many causes)
- Tennis and golfer's elbow
- Muscle strains
- Ankle, knee and hip problems resulting from biomechanics
- Nerve restriction
- Reduced flexibility, strength and balance
- Chronic repetitive strain syndromes
- Assessment and treatment of a wide variety of sports and everyday injuries
There are of course far more examples than this!
If you would like to discuss how we could help you please give a call.