Before your session
- For new clients and existing clients with new problems, we will discuss over the phone to check that it is necessary for you attend in the clinic, or if a Skype consultation option would be possible
- Please fill in the online covid screening questionnaire before your sessions - This is sent with your booking confirmation email and helps to check you are low enough risk to attend
Arriving at the clinic
- Please arrive alone for your session, unless you are under 16 or have another reason to require someone present.
- The clinic door will be opened at the set appointment times, so please be prepared to wait if you arrive early. This is to prevent people crossing over and ensures cleaning time is not cut short between clients.
- update: your temperature will now be taken before your entry into the clinic
- Have your mask on before entering the clinic
- Carefully thought-through hand sanitising and washing procedures must then be followed. Paul provides 80% alcohol hand sanitiser
- Coats and bags etc will be left on a wipe-clean chair in a safe-space outside the consulting room
During and after your session
- Please make an effort not to touch any unnecessary surfaces, and make an extra effort not to touch your face.
- 80% alcohol hand sanitiser will be available for use at any time, and before you leave the clinic.
- Payment will be either contactless, by card or by bank transfer
- Receipts can be emailed, and any further appointments will be confirmed by email
- A phone triage is done so that only those clients needing physical assessment and treatment are coming in to the clinic
- Paul is now using P3 masks for higher protection, along with other PPE
- Paul is now taking a temperature check of himself before each session
- Half hour gaps are booked between sessions to prevent clients crossing over and to allow for disinfecting of all surfaces that could possibly have been touched
- The front door will be opened only at set appointment times to help with this
- The clinic will be well ventilated and the clinic door will be kept open during the session.
- A HEPA air filter will be running in the clinic room itself
- Towels are used only where needed and one per client
- Only one client will be booked in the clinic at any one time
- The clinic room is treated with UV light at the end of each day